Vox VT30

kdmccarty

Blues Newbie
Just resurrected my Vox Valvetronix amp from my son's room since he's moved out. Really like the amp models and am enjoying playing it more than I ever did!

joeblues27

Blues with feeling
In case your not aware Vox has a site with various amp settings. Best part is you don't have to down load the settings. I had a vt 50 really great amp. Have fun with it!

Norfolk Bill

norfolk uk, just knoodling along
Loads of Vox gear here, from amps, guitars to pedals, i even have four of the famous "blue" first gen valvtronix. Check out this great forum especially the FAQs and troble shooting

http://www.valvetronix.net//valvetronix?sid=c6ee3553c09f1221bfef72d3431b6a9f

cowboy

Blues, Booze & BBQ
so what's you son gonna say when he comes home and his amp is "missing"... ::)...nice problem to have...my son's a drummer and he still doesn't have all of his gear out of the house...been almost 15 years... :-?...

btw, congrates on finding "new life" in the amp...enjoy..later.

cowboy

kdmccarty

Blues Newbie
Loads of Vox gear here, from amps, guitars to pedals, i even have four of the famous "blue" first gen valvtronix. Check out this great forum especially the FAQs and troble shooting

http://www.valvetronix.net//valvetronix?sid=c6ee3553c09f1221bfef72d3431b6a9f

Thx for the info. Nice site with some great stuff.

kdmccarty

Blues Newbie
so what's you son gonna say when he comes home and his amp is "missing"... ::)...nice problem to have...my son's a drummer and he still doesn't have all of his gear out of the house...been almost 15 years... :-?...

btw, congrates on finding "new life" in the amp...enjoy..later.

cowboy

Ha yep. My son doesn't play much any more or show any interest in playing right now so I think I'm safe for awhile. Since I bought it originally I guess I could just consider it mine and annex it back into my stable although I really don't need another amp right now (it would make 6 that I have accumulated over the past 10 years). Just sometimes fun to reacquaint yourself with old gear you haven't used. Sometimes you appreciate it in a different light the second or third time around.

Marv

I play 'err' guitar.
"Just sometimes fun to reacquaint yourself with old gear you haven't used. Sometimes you appreciate it in a different light the second or third time around."

So my wife tells me.  Guess that's why we've been together so long. ;)

My son has a Vox Valvetronix amp as well.  Every time I cast eyes on it, he develops a new interest in playing.  :mad:  I like the "Dumble" model and the touch wah.