Make My Song

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Just launched my new ebook.

After15 years of song writing, recording and mixing, thought I'd try to help others on their own journey!
Designed for those who always wanted to create their own original songs but, don't know where to start.

A little on lyrics, music, recording & mixing.

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Im sure it is very good thanks so much!

Maybe I have a few more originals in me down the road eventually ... its a fun journey!

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Always trying to help folks Moto, that's very nice! Best of luck with your book launch!!! (y)
Thanks Elwood,
Something I should have done long ago.
I found it very difficult to keep it simple but yet convey the technical aspects.
The book is 195 pages, I could have written 1095.

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Thanks Moto for the book the system and the motivation!

Just bought it and thanks for the xmas pricing!!

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Thank you John!

Hope you find it helpful.

As you know,
I bundled the song templates with the book to make it a complete song writing system.
I'd like to take that concept further if folks find it useful.

Last edited:

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
The only thing I did to it, I used the snipping tool to cut out the templates into a jpeg, then placed the jpeg on a word document then inserted text boxes. One of these days I will get a PDF creator so I can make things an editable PDF, other than that I printed a few so I could keep with me to write into if I am at work or something, then when I get home, put them into the typed version on the computer

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
The only thing I did to it, I used the snipping tool to cut out the templates into a jpeg, then placed the jpeg on a word document then inserted text boxes. One of these days I will get a PDF creator so I can make things an editable PDF, other than that I printed a few so I could keep with me to write into if I am at work or something, then when I get home, put them into the typed version on the computer
Cool!
I guess that tells me I should make those editable in the future.

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
Cool!
I guess that tells me I should make those editable in the future.
I was thinking, since never tried it, to put a drop down menu in excel, then save it as a PDF to see of the drop down would work.............but then realized, too many chord options to list them all, so text boxes are better. Editable is nice so I can type in "E" to E7 and email to the guys

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
I was thinking, since never tried it, to put a drop down menu in excel, then save it as a PDF to see of the drop down would work.............but then realized, too many chord options to list them all, so text boxes are better. Editable is nice so I can type in "E" to E7 and email to the guys
I've got some thinking to do.