Just a old Hippie

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Thanks a lot Papa...I don't know how old you are now, but seems like once you hit the mid 60s It is .not a long term goal anymore, it comes faster than you can imagine. As for finding some gray in your hair---you all ready got that part of it covered. :):Beer:

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Boy- oh boy-oh boy Capn. One picture can say a thousand words, but where is the torpedo? Let me guess it turned into a "roach" and to small to be seen in the picture or did you eat the evidence?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. looking good.

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Wow; that is a "TRIPPIE" roach clip. You better burn the evidence. :LOL::) but I got a feeling that has already happened in your studio having listened to the music you been putting out lately. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
I think we need a poll here:
Should Capn Moto replace his current "SoundCloud" Image to his new Image pictured on this thread. I SAY "YES" "YES" "YES"-
3 yes's---no "NO"s guess it is Unanimous, by the way YOU DON"T GET TO VOTE>Capn. :ROFLMAO:

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Sounds like a done deal to me.
I am getting a lot of votes P.M.d to me in this poll----we will have to wait till ALL THE VOTES ARE in 1st. Then I will run them through my "Dominion voting machine" I salvaged at the dump. That will give us a true correct count. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: after all I do live in Arizona.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: :Beer:.Latte" to you Brother.