Looking for pickup advice

B.J.Thomas

Blues Newbie
His website is actually guitarpedaldemos. Not sure why Shane has his website under that when everything else he does is called In the Blues. Also, here's a link for the specific page. I've kept it bookmarked because he's one of only a couple that actually have the Fuse software available too.

https://guitarpedaldemos.com/fender-fuse-mustang-v2-archive/
I

I now have Fuse loaded but haven't been able to find a USB to fit the amp. What do I need to look for? I know it is micro but it seems all of the descriptions are different. i have bought several and had to take them back to walmart. (that's the only store for 50 miles besides DG).

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
I

I now have Fuse loaded but haven't been able to find a USB to fit the amp. What do I need to look for? I know it is micro but it seems all of the descriptions are different. i have bought several and had to take them back to walmart. (that's the only store for 50 miles besides DG).
This is the kind of cable that I have for my Floor. The rectangle side is for the laptop and the funky looking side is for the Mustang Floor. I'm assuming that the regular Mustang amps use the same thing. Not endorsing the Amazon cable specifically (I forget what brand mine is), but it was an easy way to show you what type you need. I think the cable I have is is like 10' long. I specifically got a long one so that I could have the unit on the floor across the room from my laptop while I was tweaking settings if I wanted to.

B.J.Thomas

Blues Newbie
This is the kind of cable that I have for my Floor. The rectangle side is for the laptop and the funky looking side is for the Mustang Floor. I'm assuming that the regular Mustang amps use the same thing. Not endorsing the Amazon cable specifically (I forget what brand mine is), but it was an easy way to show you what type you need. I think the cable I have is is like 10' long. I specifically got a long one so that I could have the unit on the floor across the room from my laptop while I was tweaking settings if I wanted to.

Thanks. That will help a lot. Having a name to look for (and hopefully the same name is used in the item description) is what I need. Appreciated.