Hi

ChristopherLister

Blues Newbie
My name is Chris. How's it going? I play blues guitar and have recently started jamming on stage. Just jammed for my third time last night and have questions that come up sometimes so I'll use this forum when I do.

Thanks,
Chris

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
Welcome to the forum Chris, I'm glad you found us. I only play in my bedroom but there are others that jam and will be glad help with your questions.

MarkRobbins

Blues Junior
There are lots of people here who will be able to help you with your questions. I'm probably not one of them, but they're here! :LOL:

artyman

Fareham UK
Welcome from one of the UK mob, great bunch of folk on here with plenty of advice and encouragement. If you want to practice take a wander down to the basement and check out the Virtual Jam Room and join in with us there.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
My name is Chris. How's it going? I play blues guitar and have recently started jamming on stage. Just jammed for my third time last night and have questions that come up sometimes so I'll use this forum when I do.

Thanks,
Chris

Welcome to the Forum Chris!
Looking forward to reading your questions. You will certainly get plenty of answers.

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Hey Chris from Cleveland. Lots of great people here helpful and supportive.

All levels here theres lots of players that have been through a bunch.

Playing out in public is so much fun im lucky my city has many options!

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Welcome to the forum, amigo! Take a look around and join in the fun.