Status
Not open for further replies.

Tayport

Blues Newbie
Or........
DT2500_2000x.jpg

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
I have loved "Peanuts", and began reading the comic strip when it first came out, four weeks after the Marine Corp called my dad up to report to Camp Pendleton (September 5th, 1950), due to a "Police Action in Korea". Regardless of where I was, I read every comic strip, and bought almost every Peanuts book and saw every Peanuts television offering. So I am a "Peanuts Nut"! :) Snoopy is my favorite. (y) I have known little girls, class mates as I was growing up, much like Lucy. Avoid such persons at all cost! :eek:

One of my favorite places on earth, is the Charles Schultz Museum, in Santa Rosa, California. There are three main buildings at that complex, the museum, the Roller Rink, and the store. It is closed right now, and I hope that in the near future the virus goes away and we can all lead "normal lives".

https://schulzmuseum.org/

I have always liked Charlie Brown, and remember when the song "Charlie Brown" came out.in 1959, I was attending Mission High School in San Francisco. I had a class mate whose name was Charlie Brown, a tall kid, with blond hair, and one of the nicest people I have ever met. I felt bad that his name was used in that song.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.