Zoomstock (or Son of Kalamazoom)

Are you interested in Zoomstock (aka Kalamazoom Part 2)

• Nope. Been there done that. Wasn't terribly impressed.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, not interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
I heard a rumor, that in order to participate in the upcoming session on Zoom, you have to use a pink guitar strap. Is that true? :cry::eek:

Tom

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
Looks like October 3 is the day. That gives anyone interested two weeks to prepare something (if you want to play during the session). We will start around 3PM Eastern Daylight time (GMT -0400) and go until ??.
For anyone interested who did not attend, I strongly recommend getting your audio and video up and running ahead of time. It's no fun for attendees to sit around waiting while someone works on configuring. From what we learned from the first few sessions, if you have a basic setup (laptop with built-in mic and camera) you will generally not have an issue getting set up. I will probably do a couple of setup sessions the week of Sept 28 - October 2 to help anyone who is having issues or wants to test their setup prior to the get-together. Those will be posted in the Lounge at the time the sessions go live.
I’m on call that weekend. But barring an artic blast blowing through should be a quiet weekend! See y’all there!

Status
Not open for further replies.