New blues radio show

BillKociaba

Blues Newbie
Hay guys, Starting this Tues night at 11:00PM(EST) I will be hosting an all blues show on an internet radio station called blind cafe' radio. TO listen on any smart device download the live 365 ap and just search for blind cafe' radio or just the word blind. Hope you can check it out and please give me feedback. Going to cover everything from RObert Johnson to SRV and Clapton. Might even throw in some "single barrell blues band" got to give the teach some exposure. Hope you listen and dig it Bill And yes I am blind

John-G

The Long and Winding Road
I hate these time differences, it'll be 06:00 am here - on my way to work...:(

BillKociaba

Blues Newbie
I hate these time differences, it'll be 06:00 am here - on my way to work...:(
Hi all, I want to apologize to anyone who tried to tune in this past Tuesday night. I prerecorded the show and someone in charge of flipping the right switches did something, or didn't do something so I wasn't on. It will be there next Tuesday at 11:00 est for sure. I didn't mention it before but I am also doing a 7:00PM Thursday show. Its a mixed bag of classic rock oldies and whatever I feel like playing. of course you all are welcome to give it a listen if so inclined bill

John-G

The Long and Winding Road
Hi all, I want to apologize to anyone who tried to tune in this past Tuesday night. I prerecorded the show and someone in charge of flipping the right switches did something, or didn't do something so I wasn't on. It will be there next Tuesday at 11:00 est for sure. I didn't mention it before but I am also doing a 7:00PM Thursday show. Its a mixed bag of classic rock oldies and whatever I feel like playing. of course you all are welcome to give it a listen if so inclined bill

Well Bill, seeing I'm on holidays until Oct 11th, I sure will tune in and give your show a listen (y):Beer:

BillKociaba

Blues Newbie
Hay guys, just a quick reminder to check out "bills house of blues" tonight at 11:00PM(est). tonight. Hope the people in charge actually get it on this week.
Hay guys, just wanted to thank who ever has been tuning in. last nights show had over 100 listeners. I didn't think that was much but the program director said for that time slot that was great so thanks again and keep listening.