Looking for a volunteer----

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
I got a song I put together---but can't get it to work for me.. It is called "The Kung Foo Flu Bluz".
It is a re-write of the old Rock N Roll song---"Summer Time Blues". Anybody want to give it a try ????
I imagine if I took 6 months to work on it I MIGHT get something passable----but do to the time frame of todays news it would have to be done before the next virus stimulus check deal comes down---after that it would be history/old news and lose it's clout.;)

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Right off I'd say you got to many syllables "The China flu Bluz" might be a better fit
I'd have a hard time finding anything that would rhyme with China. Plus it would be "politically incorrect". Sure don't want to do that...I'd get life in prison for a hate crime.:whistle::ROFLMAO:

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I got a song I put together---but can't get it to work for me.. It is called "The Kung Foo Flu Bluz".
It is a re-write of the old Rock N Roll song---"Summer Time Blues". Anybody want to give it a try ????
I imagine if I took 6 months to work on it I MIGHT get something passable----but do to the time frame of todays news it would have to be done before the next virus stimulus check deal comes down---after that it would be history/old news and lose it's clout.;)

What do you need help with?
Making your lyrics fit into Summertime blues? If so Send me the lyrics and I'll see what I can do.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Ever since you started getting all this help, looks like you've got enough time to get out of the house.
That's a nice avatar picture.
I see the landscape, the guy, the guitar but............what's in your other hand?
Is that a jar of gold nuggets? Sand? A bottle of beer?

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
.what's in your other hand?
Many Moons and I share the same birthday---so last year we agreed to share a "Birthday toast" on our birthdays. (Hazelnut Latte')
So we did it again this year and will continue till the end..There is a 8 hour time difference, so to tip one back at the same time, I tipped mine at 8 AM-----MM 4 PM.. Being as how there are no coffee shops over there I had to go with a "Starbucks Mocha Chocolate" from the store. Sharon took several pictures and the Mocha was so good (and cold) I drank the whole damn bottle on the 1st 3 pictures....by the time it came to the Avatar there wasn't nothing left. It was 101 degrees at 8AM----and that was in the shade, and I was in the sun....next year if I am over there I'm going to buy a 12 pack of Starbucks Mocha and drink to my hearts delight.:Beer::)

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Well if I am over there, she will be more likely pulling the Saguaro Cactus needles out of my butt. I chose that picture because it showed a big Saguaro cactus just to the right of my guitar headstock---(something no other state in the U.S. has) even California Arizona is the only state they grow in. I don't know if you can blow it up bigger. By the way we got to let your grandson in on next years toast---A good root beer or orange ice cream float. he will love it.. Later

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Well if I am over there, she will be more likely pulling the Saguaro Cactus needles out of my butt. I chose that picture because it showed a big Saguaro cactus just to the right of my guitar headstock---(something no other state in the U.S. has) even California Arizona is the only state they grow in. I don't know if you can blow it up bigger. By the way we got to let your grandson in on next years toast---A good root beer or orange ice cream float. he will love it.. Later
Gotta call BS on that Dave,
Most states have guitar head stocks, some are big, some small.