First "song" (HERE TO STAY) and let's BE SAFE!!!

BobbyUt

Blues Junior
Hi BGU!

I hope all is well with Yinz in this COVID-19 WORLD!!! STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!!

I have been seeing the BGU "ALL ACCESS" stuff.

HOWEVER, I really miss the Monthly challenge AND INTERACTION!

So here is my first "song" ever. - HERE TO STAY. Ignore the vocals - 7:00 am yesterday - and try to see how Griff has taught us/me to play "off the One beat" and "behind the beat" and "mix Major and minor" sounds. Griff is an AMAZING teacher! Blues On!!!
Bob

https://youtu.be/C2KCam1uZRk

BobbyUt

Blues Junior
I need advice on how to present better YouTube stuff. Suggestions please. I have an iPad, MacBookPro with Garage
Band and just bought a Scarlette 2i2. Have no idea where to begin - LOL!!!

BobbyUt

Blues Junior
Thank you Doodlebug! I gotz ta figure out better recording stuff. Garage Band is said to be easy, and I am struggling to learn via YouTube vids.

jmin

Student Of The Blues
I need advice on how to present better YouTube stuff. Suggestions please. I have an iPad, MacBookPro with Garage
Band and just bought a Scarlette 2i2. Have no idea where to begin - LOL!!!
Great job Bobby! I really liked your guitar playing! Your presentation is great. You just need to plug a mic into your 2i2 and open another track! I just bought a 2i2 myself last week to try and figure out PC and Studio One (daw) gear. I’ve been using the iPad and GB for awhile (just our simple lessons and vjr stuff). If I can help, let me know.

BobbyUt

Blues Junior
Thank you jmin!!! I will take you up on advice for sure. I'll play around with my new toy and get back to you my friend.

BigMike

Blues Oldie
Nice guitar playing and your voice has potential. Sounds like you may have a fair range. Agree with previous comments, get a good mic and record the voice seperate. Sorry don't know how to do that on your gear.

BobbyUt

Blues Junior
Thank you Big Mike! I am excited to try to get my voice to catch up to my gitfiddle playing. I will get a mic and start working on it. How are things in your world? Stay safe my friend! Bob

Elwood

Blues
Sorry I missed this earlier Bobby. Good to see and hear you again!!! :Beer:You put your learning to good use!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: