Put on your cowboy boots!

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Elwood,
What did ya wash that wahr down with?
It may be a little rough going down but it sounds like it cam out just fine.
I think it agrees with you:)
That was good.(y)(y)(y)

Now that you and jmin have proven you country chops, let's not get carried away with this stuff:ROFLMAO:

html5

Last edited:

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Elwood,
Now that you and jmin have proven you country chops, let's not get carried away with this stuff:ROFLMAO:
html5

I promise to refrain from any further country shenanigans and return to my room to finish ABGU...(with a slight detour to the Labs to dissect Mr. Bloomfield!) Nothing but da blues, Captain!

Elwood

Blues
Years ago I used to see a bumper sticker that read "I'd rather eat barbed wire than listen to disco". I never cared for either but the line stuck, seemed fitting for this task.

Moto, "country chops" , yeah honey, gimme some of that, a couple over easy and some joe. jmin got chops, I had to go to U-tube to figure out what my tele was saying when I played that track. Even then I couldn't play fast like those here did so well so...

Right on Arty! Shamelessly misappropriated. Papa, Luther might be proud his "hot licks" are still being repeated, once I get past six bars or so he would probably have me turn in my tele.

I really wanted the last note, I suppose that I extended the track by a measure with some kind of a dotted something or other with a few rests. Fun!