laugh if you will

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
when I was younger, this was the one show and one song that made me want to be on stage in some form or another

eventually, I did choir (god I sucked at it), did guitar strumming for choir (sucked even worse), some stand up ( sucked to the max)

and later more music.................even though I never got anywhere, I would not trade the experience. In my family I have one uncle who iis arguably at one time one of the best ballet dancers in the world, another cousin who performed in multiple events in england, an aunt who was a bar fly piano player and others

but this, is what gave me the bug

Elio

Student Of The Blues
when I was younger, this was the one show and one song that made me want to be on stage in some form or another

eventually, I did choir (god I sucked at it), did guitar strumming for choir (sucked even worse), some stand up ( sucked to the max)

and later more music.................even though I never got anywhere, I would not trade the experience. In my family I have one uncle who iis arguably at one time one of the best ballet dancers in the world, another cousin who performed in multiple events in england, an aunt who was a bar fly piano player and others

but this, is what gave me the bug

This brings back a lot of memories for me, as well. All I can say is that you should never give up on your life-long dream of being on the dance floor. The first thing I would do is to work on those splits and find yourself some spandex. :) In all seriousness, you totally look like a natural on stage!

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
This brings back a lot of memories for me, as well. All I can say is that you should never give up on your life-long dream of being on the dance floor. The first thing I would do is to work on those splits and find yourself some spandex. :) In all seriousness, you totally look like a natural on stage!
I just dig playing with you guys, its so much fun, its what music is about