This crap is addicting

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
From the Broadway show "HAIR"---I love that album.--'Down to here, down to there,down to here, down to there, give me my Hair, my hair like Jesus wore it ,halillhuia I adore it give me my HAIR". That is one great album---I wore it out.
It is a must have album for anybody into collecting 60s cultural music.

Last edited:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
If I am putting everything on a thumb Drive--do I have to have a S.D. Card? (The S.D. stands for Stupid David) :)
Here's my though on that:
I believe the answer is yes, you need both.
The SD card is active as you do your recording.
Think of the SD card in the same way you think of Tape, the machine has to record onto something, in this case it's an SD card.

All the tracks and the final mix are saved on the SD.
After you finish your mix, you can send from the SD to a computer or the thumb drive.

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
O.K.-I formatted a SD card into the R-16....do you also have to format a Thumb drive I tried to find the answer in the instruction book but it doesn't have anything on it---that I can find. or is it good to go?

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
O.K.-I formatted a SD card into the R-16....do you also have to format a Thumb drive I tried to find the answer in the instruction book but it doesn't have anything on it---that I can find. or is it good to go?
I don't think so.
Should already be pre-fromated.
Give it a try....see if it works.

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
I don't remember formatting a thumb drive on the R24 but I bought it used so it might have already been formatted. My DVD should be here today or tomorrow I will wait and see if he's got anything on it.....Sharon might know but she is in North Carolina (I think she is there tutoring PAPAs wife how to make your husband sell all his gear :) and buy her another horse). :eek: She will be back Saturday.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
(I think she is there tutoring PAPAs wife how to make your husband sell all his gear :) and buy her another horse)
I sure hope not. I recall meeting your wife a few years ago. She's a very pretty lady and seemed really sweet. I'd hate to have to run her off the farm.
cheesy.gif

Last edited:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
What the?????!!!!!
Problem is, probably shipped from AZ and had to go to NY for processing before it is shipped to CA for packaging prior to going to Memphis for final shipment to FedEx so they can hand it of to the USPS for local delivery.

They give you a tracking #?
Where the hell is it?

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
That's the weird thing---no shipping notices from them or Pay-Pal---pay pal usually tells me when it has been shipped. Maybe the Chinese to English language inturperter is sick or something--I REALLY-REALLY am going to be P.Od if it ain't here today or tomorrow. They got there money in a matter of seconds once I pushed the button. But I got faith. Later

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Dave,
They are based in California.
I've exchanged emails with the guy in the past and found them to be very responsive.
Hope this gets straightened out quickly, I feel responsible having recommended this:(

I sent them an email expressing my disappointment that they let you down.
I asked them to contact you at the email addy you provided me in the past.

Hope something happens.

Last edited:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Well,
I got a very quick response form David at ProAudioDVD.
He told me he sent an email to you Dave, last night.
Let us know how this works out!