Ride The Storms (an original)

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Wow. I am truly impressed. It's the first recording from you that I have listened to. It sounds professional.
Did you play bass and drums as well?

Thank you Wim. I played the bass, (very basic) the drums are Superior Drummer3. Here's a link to my soundcloud page where there are a few more of my songs if you like to hear them. Rickety Blues Band

WimVD

Every day I have the blues
Thank you Wim. I played the bass, (very basic) the drums are Superior Drummer3. Here's a link to my soundcloud page where there are a few more of my songs if you like to hear them. Rickety Blues Band
Just listened to your songs. They sound all great!
Are you performing live as well? You certainly have the right songs to do that.

Wim.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
I haven't played live for forty years, and even then I only sang two or three songs out of our whole repertoire. My voice wouldn't hold out these days. I have to record a verse at a time, taking a drink of water in between. Sometimes I have to leave it for a day or two before I can finish recording, and my voice sounds a little different than when I started!!!

WimVD

Every day I have the blues
I haven't played live for forty years, and even then I only sang two or three songs out of our whole repertoire. My voice wouldn't hold out these days. I have to record a verse at a time, taking a drink of water in between. Sometimes I have to leave it for a day or two before I can finish recording, and my voice sounds a little different than when I started!!!

The results of your efforts are great. Thanks for sharing them.
Wim.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Thanks for the kind words Win. I'm on holiday at the moment, but fully intend putting more of my old tracks on SC when I get back. Watch this space.