ANY NEW COURSES

tommytubetone

Great Lakes
I was a thinking of using a golden ticket on SWS. Do I wait until the new version comes out? In other words, if I use it now will I also own the new version? (n):rolleyes:

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
If you own the original, regardless of when you purchase(d) it, you will automatically own the new digital version when the update gets released.

As stated above, he's going to simply replace all the old videos (and manual) with updated versions. Like he did with BBG. The updated versions simply showed up on our "My Courses" page. Some may not even be aware that that happened if they haven't looked at BBG since then.:whistle:

If you don't already own SWS and use your Ticket now, you will own the original as it is now and then get the update when it happens.

(And you'll be better able to "appreciate" the update when it occurs.:sneaky:)

(And see Griff "age" right before your eyes.:))

Last edited:

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
I think I need to point out that I have no authority here.

(Although there may be some who think I think I do.o_O:rolleyes:)

What I suggest may or may not actually happen.

I can only make predictions based on what has happened in the past.:sneaky:;):)

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
When it gets released I'll be down in the "Smaller Courses" section going through it lesson by lesson.

Hope to see some others down there.:)

piebaldpython

Blues Junior
I don't mind letting the cat out of the bag, it's Soloing Without Scales.

Ask anyone who has gone through it, and they'll tell you it was a huge part of them being able to take a solo for the first time. I get tons of great feedback from that course - but it's now almost 10 years old and it's time for a facelift.

When BGU Live first started, and live workshops in general, this was ALWAYS the course people referenced for getting their solos going at first.

Hopefully it'll be done in August... I'll keep you posted.

As for new past that, I have some ideas, but I don't like to talk about them until they are imminent.
As @MikeS says, it doesn't expire, but holding on to it doesn't do you much good.:sneaky:

In my case I have no choice but to hold onto it as I have everything to date.

Chris L. Babcock

Blues Newbie
I thought you had to buy the new version like with BGU 1.o and 2.0 I got a ticket back in July and was waiting for the new version because I own all of the courses except some of the small ones like the Forman etc

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
I thought you had to buy the new version like with BGU 1.o and 2.0

If you have the original, the update will just appear for you, it doesn't count as "new" in that way.

As I interpret what Griff is saying, it's going to be automatically upgraded in your course list, just like he did with BBG, not a new separate version like BGU 2.0 that you had to purchase.

Last edited:

leftymike01

Blues Newbie
I own the SWS course when the update course comes out will i be able to purchase the new course at a discount
to have the manual and cds sent to me?
leftymike