August Schedule

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Next month's schedule has been announced. Check your email or the All Access Member's page.

Two sessions on COUNTING.:whistle:

And my own personal request, a session on 3-note per string scales.:)

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!

(Now may be a good time to join if you're not already a member.:sneaky:)

Last edited:

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
I'm looking forward to the TS vs Klone session. I've always preferred a Klon-type OD at the house as an always-on boost to hit the amp a bit and make it really sing, and I use the TS screamer as...well, a TS - that little extra when it's time for the guitar to stand out. I've always thought they work really well in those roles. Not really a fan of the TS as that always-on pedal. Maybe it's the midhump in it that makes me think that. I like both pedals but for different things. I'm curious what Griff has to say about them.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
AARGH!!!!
I finally got ahead of the game and created a Fix It recording.... and there is no Fix IT session this month. LOL. (Kind of thing that happens when I think ahead and bring an umbrella... no rain)

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
AARGH!!!!
I finally got ahead of the game and created a Fix It recording.... and there is no Fix IT session this month. LOL. (Kind of thing that happens when I think ahead and bring an umbrella... no rain)
You know... I just totally forgot to do one. I had counting on the brain and I've got some stuff I'm getting ready for y'all and I decided to break it into 2 sessions and then I just totally forgot about fix-its.

Maybe we'll have time and we'll just do it on one of the sessions. Help me remember ;)

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
You know... I just totally forgot to do one. I had counting on the brain and I've got some stuff I'm getting ready for y'all and I decided to break it into 2 sessions and then I just totally forgot about fix-its.

Maybe we'll have time and we'll just do it on one of the sessions. Help me remember ;)

LOL, Be careful...
You are forgetting stuff like one of us old guys. (Of course, YOU have MUCH more on your plate than we do...)
No biggie we can just do it next month too.

Jack

Blues Junior
Yeah I miss the fix-it session too - I haven't submitted anything in a while because I'm usually busy with the monthly challenges and just submit stuff there, but since there isn't a challenge currently I'm working on "Landslide" by Fleetwood Mac and could definitely use some adult supervision :D

Oh well next month is fine too.

KurtTrampler

Blues Newbie
Live session ... fix-it recordings ...

I am blown away. These are some of the offerings that set Griff's approach apart, yes?

I am going back to the new users' guide (thank you) to find out more and if not ... I'll be back here asking questions.

With that said, please tell me if there's something I don't want to miss tonight! I will not have figured it out by then.

My music room is evolving to fit this course.
Pretty funny.