Eastbound wind (an original)

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
https://soundcloud.com/blackcoffeeblues/eastbound-wind

This is one of those songs that took me less than 5 minute to write---the lyrics/chord structure popped into my brain:eek: while I was working on another song----it originally had 3 verse'--I wasn't that fond of one verse so I tossed it Then I sent out a DISTRESS / S.O.S signal to--guess who:D:D:D???? Yep-Capn. Moto---in a day he sent me 2 verses' back; so I wrote the 1st two verse'---and he wrote the last two, then the ending is the 1st verse' with one of Capn's lines to close it out It is not a great recording (got that little nick in it toward the end)--OH WELL. I usually don't like writing sad songs but this said "DO ME"
Hope you like it---You probably will need to turn the volume up to about 60% at least. Later

Last edited:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Nice!
I liked it when I read your lyrics and I like it even more with your performance(y)

Well done. Sweet and simple.

I always like lyrics that tell a story:thumbup:

Hope this means your thumb drive issue is resolved.

Hey, what kinda geetar you play'n there, sounds great.

Last edited:

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Thank both of you----The guitar is a "MARTIN CUSTOM "D" Solid ROSEWOOD---With a DEAN MARKLEY--sound hole pickup $39---(they don't make the Rosewood anymore)---Gave $835 for it several years ago at a music store---I recorded both lyrics/guitar on one track----I wish I had turned the guitar input up a little bit louder--but couldn't do it mix wise off one channel. As for the thumb drive---got a new one on the way---hopefully the glitch goes away.Will see. You don't know how glad I am not having to sing that song again.:giggle::giggle::giggle:

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Wonderful stuff, BCB. I can picture you sitting across the room from me playing and singing this. Excellent!

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
I been away for almost 2 weeks---got back last night to all your positive post---they are deeply appreciated. Thank you again. BCB