BGU Live Chatter...

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
Since I'm already getting questions privately about a possible BGU Live in 2019... here's where I'm at...

At the moment, I can't figure out how to fit it in with what I've got coming up this spring. Lake Arrowhead has reached out and would love to have us back, but during my kids spring break (when I usually fit this in) there are some things going on that would make it so that I'd have to pick another week.

If I pick another week, Chris won't be able to make it because his wife's a teacher and he'll have to be home with the kids.

Plus, as it gets later in the year, it gets more expensive to get that facility because their peak season starts. We have been able to squeeze in there the last couple of years and it's worked out, I'm not sure it would work out this year.

I have not given up and/or ruled it out, but I can't promise anything for this spring at this point.

CJLaMere

Blues Newbie
heck for that matter, I want to be there too, and I just can't seem to get in on the times you have it...……
my problem..... grandkids...……….. once in a lifetime

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
Maybe you could go back to the old days and have it closer to home. Lake Arrowhead is great because everything's in one place, but it could be in the local Moose hall and we'd be happy. :D

backSlash

I prefer my kale with a silent "k"
Maybe you could go back to the old days and have it closer to home. Lake Arrowhead is great because everything's in one place, but it could be in the local Moose hall and we'd be happy. :D
Having it local is a great idea. Chris could bring his kids and we could have Kestrou watch them!:D:thumbup:

D. R. Miller

Good News Blues
I've been to some conferences in Long Beach at one of the Hotels where they have different size meeting rooms that might be able to accommodate a BGU Live event. I guess it would depend on whether they could accommodate the sound and music coming from the room.

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
Who is kestrou?

397.jpg