Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
I think I'm starting to detect a trend.
ATrend.jpg

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Was the fur hard to add?

Not really. Although a slab guitar would have been much easier. The length and thickness of the fur let me do some patches and seams that aren't visible at all. I used contact cement for most of it. Around the pickguard area, I used some SuperGlue and that turned out to be a mistake. The glue mixes with the fake fur and makes a very thick and very hard surface. I ended cutting a lot of it back to make the pickguard lie close to flat. The contact cement actually bonds better and doesn't wick into the fur. This was a first attempt. There may be more.

david moon

Attempting the Blues
I liked this one.

I'm always amazed by the grass roots dance/acrobat/choral groups like you see on Americas Got Talent. Usually there is a leader that has a vision and keeps it all together.

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Decided to put a board together tonight just for using in the music room. Boss TU-2 > always on EHX Soul Food (klone) > EHX East River Drive (TS clone) > Visual Sound Axle Grease delay > Danelectro Chicken Salad univibe > TC Electronics HoF2 reverb. Tried to hit all the bases I might use with a handful of pedals.

pedal_board_01.11.19.jpg