Webinar Requirements

PCM

Spring, Texas
Gents and Ladies,

Signed up for a Theory webinar on May 3rd through the BGU portal and didn't see anything about equipment requirements (ie, mic, camera, etc.) for attending.

I don't have either with this desktop. Do I need both? Is it a fruitless exercise without either? Inquiring minds would like to know?

Thanks.
P Maiers

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Gents and Ladies,

Signed up for a Theory webinar on May 3rd through the BGU portal and didn't see anything about equipment requirements (ie, mic, camera, etc.) for attending.

I don't have either with this desktop. Do I need both? Is it a fruitless exercise without either? Inquiring minds would like to know?

Thanks.
P Maiers

I think all you need is your computer. You might want a guitar nearby, but if that's a problem, just show up anyway!

jmin

Student Of The Blues
I'm glad you mentioned this.
I was undecided about signing up for the "All Access" until I saw this post about a Theory Webinar.
I signed up immediately.:sneaky:

i was really surprised when I got the schedule...just for May! There's already enough webinars in one month to justify the annual pass!

(P.S. - you gonna be a guest lecturer? Professor?)

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Now I'm lost.

Heh. One of the aspects of my business is doing animated commercials for businesses. Some time ago there was a fun ad campaign where there would be these huge crises like, for example, a nuclear reactor about to melt down. Some random guy in a tour group steps in and talks them through a complete fix. In awe, they ask him where he learned all that, and his answer was he knew nothing about nuclear power but he stayed at a (you guessed it) last night.

The overarching theme was folks being total savants in fields out of their wheelhouse because of how restful was their stay.

Yeah, über cheezy, but like "where's the beef?" some slogans pack in so much cheeze they become part of the pop culture ontology. :)

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
The relevance of my business was a wee bit of a throwaway: my point there was that I work with art directors in the advertising world on a regular basis so I'm more attuned to those aspects of pop culture than I might otherwise be.

jmin

Student Of The Blues
The relevance of my business was a wee bit of a throwaway: my point there was that I work with art directors in the advertising world on a regular basis so I'm more attuned to those aspects of pop culture than I might otherwise be.

Heck, I just watch too much television.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Apparently I don't watch enough.

Nor have I ever stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.

Maybe I should try it and see what kind of brainstorm I come up with.

Last edited: