Solo 4 : Play it with feeling

HotLks

Blues - it's in me and it's got to come out.
Very sweet. Reminiscent of the Allman Bros. Band, "Not My Cross To Bear" & Randy Newman, "Guilty".

See you down the road! :thumbup:

Last edited:

Thatman

Playin' for the fun of it.
Very mournful, that has got to be the blues. :cry:

Think I'll go and have a cup of tea now to cheer myself up. (y)

Ok. This 5 more solo's course is now on my list to be purchased and played.
Great recording of a really nice solo paleo, thanks for sharing !

Elio

Student Of The Blues
I'm seeing this a little late, but this is the only one I skipped over and had intended to come back to from 5EBS and never did. Very soulful and a little mournful. You inspired me to grab the whiskey bottle and finally get to it. ...after that, I may give the solo a try.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
I'm seeing this a little late, but this is the only one I skipped over and had intended to come back to from 5EBS and never did. Very soulful and a little mournful. You inspired me to grab the whiskey bottle and finally get to it. ...after that, I may give the solo a try.

Thanks. I'd actually forgotten I was going to come back and revisit this one. I just might be in the mood for it right about now.
I think I'll grab a bottle and join you.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Here is another similar tune that I ran into that you might enjoy. Brian uses the BB box almost exclusively on this one.

Good Golly Miss Molly. This guy has massive quantities of lessons on his site. Are you a member? Price is very reasonable.
I downloaded the 2 free lessons and will check them out tomorrow.

I'm also at the point I'll be able to learn the "BB" Solo just from YouTube.

Thanks for the "heads up".

PB

BoogieMan

Blues Junior
I was a member for about a year. The guy plays a very sweet guitar but is a little weak on theory although there are a few members on his forum that know their stuff. I like the diversity of the content.