"I Got the Blues" Video Recording

(BW)

Better off with the Blues!
Here is my video recording of "I Got the Blues" I play through the solo twice.

Last edited:

(BW)

Another impressive job. The tone is really nice.

I really appreciate that. Tone is something I really need to work on. I've always just plugged my guitar into this amp and never really played around with pedals or anything. Hoping to improve that aspect. Thanks again!

(BW)

Nice again, is that little Vox solid state or the 4w tube?

It's a VOX DA5 (5 Watts no tube). My friends call it the "Cracker Jack Box". It's a good amp to use at home especially with a baby. I'd really like to explore recording software on the computer for a better tone. Suggestions?

Thatman

Playin' for the fun of it.
Great fun Brandon it's very good watching you make these pieces look so easy, it's inspirational. I'm wondering if you're a plant and you'll start flogging concert tickets soon. (y)

(BW)

Great fun Brandon it's very good watching you make these pieces look so easy, it's inspirational. I'm wondering if you're a plant and you'll start flogging concert tickets soon. (y)
Haha. Right on! Unfortunately I am only good at scalping concert tickets.

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
It's a VOX DA5 (5 Watts no tube). My friends call it the "Cracker Jack Box". It's a good amp to use at home especially with a baby. I'd really like to explore recording software on the computer for a better tone. Suggestions?

You'll probably want to ask that in one of the other forums like "Gear Talk" or "Recording Tips and Tricks" I use a Fender Mustang or my ElevenRack for recording on the computer

HotLks

Blues - it's in me and it's got to come out.
Good job! Tone is nice and clean. Best thing to my ears is the tight timing. You own this one. Sounds like you done this performing thing before!

See you down the road! :thumbup:

(BW)

Good job! Tone is nice and clean. Best thing to my ears is the tight timing. You own this one. Sounds like you done this performing thing before!

Thanks for the post! I've been trying to get the courage to perform these live. I'm getting close. Thanks again!

HotLks

Blues - it's in me and it's got to come out.
BWatts -

Sounds like you've taken coach Belichick's advise, "When you get into the end zone, act like you've been there before."