Slow Blues Feel Slow Blues Construction Kit Solo in G

Ivan

Blues Newbie
It's been awhile since I've posted anything but I finally got around to working on this course. It's been sitting on my desk since it came out. I've been listening to the recordings and I have to say, you guys are sounding great!

I found the timing a little difficult. Took a lot of counting to get everything lined up. Actually I think I'm still a little late coming into lick #6.

Anyway, hope to get back at it as soon as golf season is over.

Thanks for listening.

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Been a while, Ivan! Welcome back. Missed those smooth tones and effortless licks! Very nice!

Ivan

Blues Newbie
Thanks everyone.

Great to be back listening and learning.

Tom, I know all about golf's four letter words, including fore, oops, and a few select and/or colourful others....lol.

Nice playing Ivan ! I'm glad you found time to record and post, it's nice to see you back on the forum.
I hope you continue to enjoy the solo construction kit and look forward to more.

Scotty R

Blues Newbie
Very nice solo. BSCK has been sitting on my shelf since the day I bought it. This has inspired me to move it up on the list.

paul wilson white

BLUES.THE POWER OF ALL MUSIC
It's been awhile since I've posted anything but I finally got around to working on this course. It's been sitting on my desk since it came out. I've been listening to the recordings and I have to say, you guys are sounding great!

I found the timing a little difficult. Took a lot of counting to get everything lined up. Actually I think I'm still a little late coming into lick #6.

Anyway, hope to get back at it as soon as golf season is over.

Thanks for listening.

SOUNDED REALLY GOOD,I WAS JUST IN TO IT AND IT STOPPED, MORE PLEASE SIR GREAT JOB

Thatman

Playin' for the fun of it.
Looks like somebody has dug this out of the archive as you posted it last August, however, that just goes to show you can't keep a good number down and that was a good un, couldn't help feel it should have just carried on but all good things must come to an end. Cheers. (y)

Oh yes, I really like these video submissions but the trouble is everybody seems to make it all look so easy. :(