Bob's Blog

Jalapeno

Student Of The Blues
Bob just sent out a new blog entry today, it appears to be a preview for a new course he will be releasing soon called "Lick Building Blocks".

His email has a link to his Pentatonic Power ebook, it's only $10!

Here are links to the only other courses he appears to have available, at least the only ones in the blog email:

Crafting great guitar parts
Crafting great guitar parts 2
Crafting guitar parts 3

Arpeggios and the Blues
Dominant Pentatonics
Jazz chords made easy
Jazz soloing
Jazzing up the blues

He didn't list Clapton Torn Down or Triad Power which are two great courses so hopefully they are still available somehow. I've already got all those courses so I didn't test the links all the way through but they seem to work. Maybe he's getting his new site all fixed up :)

edit - this was the text of the email:

I am working on a new series of video lesson
that I am calling Lick Building Blocks.

The idea is that by putting together a series of
small idea, you can create longer licks that seem
complicated.

Think of these building blocks like Lego pieces. In
a few lessons, you will see how they can be stacked
to create some cool licks!

Here's the link to the video...

leadguitartactics.com/blog/

Best Wishes,

Bob

Last edited:

reconbuzzard

Blues Newbie
I recently grabbed a Hard Copy manual set for Bobs Clapton Torn Down off of EBAY
no disc but these manuals were great,
can anyone tell me if any of the other courses that BOB has out that had actual Hard copy manuals with them, almost everything I have was in PDF form and even if I were to get it printed out I wouldnt have any idea what the covers were actually like , Im old and I love the printed sheet , I even put a cover over the TAB it is just distracting to me. I am 65 and been reading sheet music since I was 12. Did the Triad-Power Blues Edition only come in digital download???

Terry B

Humble student of the blues
I have the Torn Down course with manual that I bought through Griff a few years ago, and I suspect that's the only reason there's a manual for this one. I don't know of any other Bob M courses that come with a print manual.

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
I recently grabbed a Hard Copy manual set for Bobs Clapton Torn Down off of EBAY
no disc but these manuals were great,
can anyone tell me if any of the other courses that BOB has out that had actual Hard copy manuals with them, almost everything I have was in PDF form and even if I were to get it printed out I wouldnt have any idea what the covers were actually like , Im old and I love the printed sheet , I even put a cover over the TAB it is just distracting to me. I am 65 and been reading sheet music since I was 12. Did the Triad-Power Blues Edition only come in digital download???
Yes it did. Go to your digital downloads in the Members log on and you should find it! :Beer:

I just checked mine and there it is! When you get into the course scroll all the way down. It's a PDF file 801KB.

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
Jalapeno thanks for the tip! I've been very curious about Bob's material... I now have some to check out... ! Thanks!

I now have Pentatonic Power which came with a lot of bonuses BTW... and for only 10 bucks! Looks like some great material in there.... and Blues Chord by Chord

In addition now Griff's new Blues Solo Construction Kits have also arrived... so much guitar material, so little time!

Jalapeno

Student Of The Blues
You're right. All the links I have are dead and one has this at the top:

NOTICE: This domain name expired on 5/3/2016 and is pending renewal or deletion.

I hope Bob isn't out of business and just forgot to renew the domain name. He's a great teacher but seems to need some help running his business.

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
Yeah that's not a good sign. I've gotten recent emails from him. I agree, re his teaching is good but his business side could use some polishing. I hope all is well with him.

Darcey

Blues Newbie
Bob just sent out a new blog entry today, it appears to be a preview for a new course he will be releasing soon called "Lick Building Blocks".

His email has a link to his Pentatonic Power ebook, it's only $10!

Here are links to the only other courses he appears to have available, at least the only ones in the blog email:

Crafting great guitar parts
Crafting great guitar parts 2
Crafting guitar parts 3

Arpeggios and the Blues
Dominant Pentatonics
Jazz chords made easy
Jazz soloing
Jazzing up the blues

He didn't list Clapton Torn Down or Triad Power which are two great courses so hopefully they are still available somehow. I've already got all those courses so I didn't test the links all the way through but they seem to work. Maybe he's getting his new site all fixed up :)

edit - this was the text of the email:
Hi J,

Do you know where the Power Pentatonics book is, I paid for it but got no link to the actual book.

The signup page says instant access, it's been 2 hrs and still nothing. I hope I haven't been ripped off... hate getting ripped off

Last edited:

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
Hi J,

Do you know where the Power Pentatonics book is, I paid for it but got no link to the actual book.

The signup page says instant access, it's been 2 hrs and still nothing. I hope I haven't been ripped off... hate getting ripped off

Bob can be a bit slow sometimes and that link is 6 months old, but he'll pick up on it eventually!

Jalapeno

Student Of The Blues
Hi J,

You should get an email with the link, maybe check in your spam folder? It has been a number of years since I bought the book and Bob has changed the e-commerce website company since I bought mine.

His email address is bob@leadguitartactics.com and if you email him he can look into it for you.

He recently updated one of the courses I bought from him years ago, Major Scale Tactics, that was on September 19th so he may be busy putting together new material.

If he doesn't respond by tomorrow PM me.

Eric

Darcey

Blues Newbie
You should get an email with the link, maybe check in your spam folder? It has been a number of years since I bought the book and Bob has changed the e-commerce website company since I bought mine.

His email address is bob@leadguitartactics.com and if you email him he can look into it for you.

He recently updated one of the courses I bought from him years ago, Major Scale Tactics, that was on September 19th so he may be busy putting together new material.

If he doesn't respond by tomorrow PM me.

Eric
Checked Spam... nothing. This is very bad for 2016... should be almost instant access. Coming up to 6hrs now... nothing

The email has this link....

We received your request for information from the ppbuyers
group. Before we begin sending you the information you
requested, we want to be certain we have your permission.

---
CONFIRM BY VISITING THE LINK BELOW:

http://www.aweber.com/z/c/?e6944fb5-5002-4528-b61e-3439156428d0

The Aweber link sends me here... http://leadguitartactics.com/?tcb_lightbox=lightbox-video-course-lead-generation-4

It asks me to put in my email address. So I put my email address in like 10 times now ... nothing nothing in spam folder nothing...

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
Just to confirm what others have said... my link also came in quickly... things go wrong sometimes... Good luck...