Votes: 17 27.9%
  • 48 hours

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • No limit (it's always editable)

Votes: 16 26.2%

• Total voters

steve in maine

Blues Newbie
I have little experience with forums, but I thought they are for an exchange of ideas, not a competition. I voted no limit not being aware people would try to change their point in a posted remark to ease their ego.
I hope we can use this very useful resource
As adults with few limits.

Terry B

Humble student of the blues
Sorry Crossroads, I voted for 3 hours although a half hour seems long enough to me.

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
That's OK Terry. I only expect you to vote your conscious and you are a big man for owning up to your mistake. :Beer:

I have made many a mistake in my lifetime. Fortunately, in many cases, I have been able to go back and fix them.

jackderby52

Prehistoric blues knob (not newbie)
I guess the 3 hour limit is for people who care... Me, I mess up, oh well... I'm not sure why people care so much about if I edit MY post 2 days later or not?? It's MY post right?... That said, my last post on this subject will be to keep it the way it was on the old forum.. I totally concur with CR on this one...

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
At the end of the day Jack, I could give a rat's ass one way or the other, but don't let anyone else know that.

I had a misspelling I noticed this morning, which made the post confusing from 3 days ago, I had to send it to a moderator to fix it.

SO WE ARE REALLY JUST TRYING TO MAKE THE MODERATORS LIFE EASY HERE!

But no love, even from the moderators, one went so far to invite me to put a burning bag of dog poop on his porch.

Can you believe that!

And thanks for your support Jack, your free tuner is in the mail, but I think you now owe Steve Stine $7.95

Last edited:

giayank

Just another day in paradise
I'm not real computer savvy . I can't spell very well and I'm overly opinionated . I have no reason to edit anything I've ever posted . LMAO . IF it was unlimited I'd go back to the original forum and edit at least half the stupid s--t I posted .just saying. I will say though it makes me try to turn my brain on before I run my mouth knowing I can't take it back .

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Griff was perfectly happy leaving it at 3 hours( Actually I don't think he wasted very much time thinking about it. Clearly not as much time as we are wasting talking about it), but now I' SOOOOOO glad that I asked him to ask the forum their opinion (where's the sarcasm emoji when you need one???).

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
Griff was perfectly happy leaving it at 3 hours( Actually I don't think he wasted very much time thinking about it. Clearly not as much time as we are wasting talking about it), but now I' SOOOOOO glad that I asked him to ask the forum their opinion (where's the sarcasm emoji when you need one???).
What a shame, that a moderator in this fine forum would consider gauging the interest in an important feature, a waste of time. :(

Sad commentary on the state of some moderators, glad they are not all like that.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
What a shame, that a moderator in this fine forum would consider gauging the interest in an important feature, a waste of time. :(

Sad commentary on the state of some moderators, glad they are not all like that.

Thanks, Kevin. Due to that post, I think I have perfected the Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, coffee shooting out the nose trick. Not that I want to practice it a whole lot...

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Hey Kevin, what's got your panties in a wad? I thought we were kidding around with each other but it's starting to sound like you are serious.

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
Hey Kevin, what's got your panties in a wad? I thought we were kidding around with each other but it's starting to sound like you are serious.
Not of course not Mike, its all tongue in cheek, and it really doesn't matter. Sarcasm is sometimes hard to convey with the written word, If I really had a problem I'd send you a PM or pick up the phone, or Fed Ex you some dog poop.

So no, my panties are not in a bunch, I ain't got no panties on.

You just kept walking n front of my crosshairs so I couldn't resist. Sorry, if I laid it on a little thick.

Last edited:

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Whew! I thought I'd lost ANOTHER friend!!!! I can't afford to lose too many.

David,
I think Griff's been busy gigging, and I'd guess he going to give it some time so that everyone that wants to can have their say, so it may be a while longer.

Fingerlick

The Thrill is Gone
Thanks, Kevin. Due to that post, I think I have perfected the Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, coffee shooting out the nose trick. Not that I want to practice it a whole lot...
If anything is going to shoot out my nose over this thread, Crossroads, I'd prefer it to be Bravo Echo Echo Romeo.