Volume 2 When I Get The Blues (SS)

bluesmadd

Funk the Blues
Just to be clear, I did not play this end to end, i.e. it was recorded in sections. Yeah for production versus performance. My hat goes off to live performing musicians who can not only memorize a full 9+ verses/choruses of a 12 bar blues song, but 20, 30 or more and counting. I have a hard enough time memorizing a single 24 bar solo from BGU.

bluesmadd

Funk the Blues
I really enjoyed your cut! If only I could play like that someday.
SteveB, I suspect you will sooner than you imagine. I've only been seriously at this for about 16 months, and I'm no prodigy that's for sure. I'd say on average I spend about 20 mins a day on this. So keep going. I do believe it's the way the courses have been designed by Griff that have helped me more than anything else.

WB

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Very well played indeed. Even if it was done in several takes, it still needs playing.;) Enjoyed that.

AlanT

Blues Newbie
Just listened to this.....great job and a great achievement. As Davy said....it still has to be played.

(y)

Alan

SteveB

Blues Newbie
SteveB, I suspect you will sooner than you imagine. I've only been seriously at this for about 16 months, and I'm no prodigy that's for sure. I'd say on average I spend about 20 mins a day on this. So keep going. I do believe it's the way the courses have been designed by Griff that have helped me more than anything else.

WB
I truly appreciate the encouragement. Blues has been my great passion since I was 17 years old (now 64); This is a great community.