52 Rhythm Fills

Thatman

Playin' for the fun of it.
This is an exciting year for me now because I want to push myself and achieve targets because I believe this will ultimately help me to improve. I'm putting pressure on myself to continue making posts and I'm hoping that time will show me that I am improving. :cautious:
I had an awful lot of trouble getting Audacity to sync with my playing and this frustrated the heck out of me, but I bought a Boss BR-80 to record my playing against the course backing tracks and this is my first attempt .
I can't tell you how nervous I am about all this but I'm looking forward now to the next piece already. :)

Thatman Playing Ex 1-17

Thatman

Playin' for the fun of it.
Awww man that sounded clean and smooth! Will have to get this course after BGU2
This is the course I really wanted as it provides many embellishment ideas on how to make you sound as if you know how to play.

Thanks too for the comment, much appreciated. (y)

AlanT

Blues Newbie
Great stuff Don, sounded really good. I'll be interested to learn of your experience of the Boss BR-80 as I use Amplitube and it can be 'Unreliable' at times so I researching other recording options.

Keep up the good work.

(y)

Alan

jmin

Student Of The Blues
If this is what you sound like when you're nervous, I can't wait to hear you hear you when you're relaxed.
That was great, Thatman! Sounds like you and this course are a really good match. And your new recording machine...(whatever a Boss BR-80 does).
Great sounds all around!!!

Jalapeno

Student Of The Blues
That was great! BR sounds really good as does your guitar. I have the older model the Micro-BR and I love it.

OG_Blues

Guitar Geezer
Excellent job! Slap an E7#9 chord on the end for added flavor with a little trem action, and you're SMOKIN'!!!!
Great job.
Tom