You Ain't Got Nuthin' On Me

Marv

I play 'err' guitar.
B-Train did such a stellar job on lyrics for Shake It Off that I felt obligated to at least record the lyrics I wrote for Chuck when he was feelin' all sorry for hisself back in the Lyric/Solo jam song.  Poor Chuck, everybody hates Chuck.  ::)

Rog spent enough time clubbin' on the last song, so it's back to the swamps on this one.  Turn off that Woman Tone and grab an old string and a bone.  :cool:

I put the lyrics in the middle and end and put my guitar behind them, but there's some room for an intro if y'all share a little and two solos between verses up for grabs too.

I panned the backing track a little over to one side, so play around with moving off-center yourself if it drowns you out a bit. It has a couple of blips, either from the original recording or my snagging it from YouTube, but it should be fine for our purposes.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/FacS3hqX/YouAintGotNuthinOnMe-v1.html

Cheers!  [smiley=beer.gif]

BBOP

Blues Newbie
Marv what can ya add to this??? for this style of music it sounds done to me!! ;D good job bud!! maybe jus me but i wuld'nt no what to do to add anything!! to much cud be too much!! lol
rog [smiley=beer.gif]

Marv

I play 'err' guitar.
Chicken!  ;D  Careful, or I will post a 20 minute totally silent backing track, Mister!   :mad:

Jon3b

Blues Newbie
Chicken!  ;D  Careful, or I will post a 20 minute totally silent backing track, Mister!   :mad:

;D ;D ;D

I kinda have to agree with Rog; it would be a shame to cover up all those tasty little slide licks. I'll take a few runs at it though to hear what it might sound like.

Marv

I play 'err' guitar.
As interesting as they are to listen to, my intent was to have them in the background providing some atmosphere but not to be center stage.

I just drowned them out when it came to the singing parts.  And if you play your guitar as loudly as I did mine and you play it a lot, they will disappear.  Or we will get mud.

Maybe I just picked a track that was already too full.