Yet Another Addicted Newbie

artyman

Fareham UK
Hi Mike and welcome from one of the UK mob, yes we will be pleased to welcome you down to the basement to join us in the Virtual Jam Room, don't forget to bring the beer :ROFLMAO:

steve o

Student Of The Blues
Welcome to the forum Mike from another Strat player, it’s awesome having you with us!!!:)

MikeC

Blues Newbie
Hi Mike, welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy. I to enjoy playing a strat. I do have a PRS that i play as well. Where in upstate are you. I live in Scotia, NY. Name is Bob.
Hello, Sir. I'm about 45 minutes north of you, my Dad used to live on the Mohawk just off Route 5. Pretty cool. Side note, just released a '91 PRS EG4 out into the world through Reverb and Parkway in Clifton Park. Had to fund more Strat parts. Enjoying already. Thanks.

MikeC

Blues Newbie
Hi Mike and welcome from one of the UK mob, yes we will be pleased to welcome you down to the basement to join us in the Virtual Jam Room, don't forget to bring the beer :ROFLMAO:
Holy Intimidating Batman! You guys are good. Hoping to put a little pressure on myself to practice and play more by committing to getting something out there. Could be a disaster, haven't played "in public" before, but this might just be the place to do it. Much obliged, Sir.

david moon

Attempting the Blues
Put it out there. What's the worst that could happen? You have to put out somethng better a few weeks later?