Y'all Want Fries With That In A?

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
For some reason, this reminds me of Maynard G. Krebs. Probably the bongos.
I think this could be a lot of fun. It's just over 9 minutes long and 18 times through.

Go daddy-o!

Fries With That?

bigjoeb

Blues Newbie
Hey Captain, that sounded great, did you add a bit of rhythm in there first and then come in over it?

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Hey Captain, that sounded great, did you add a bit of rhythm in there first and then come in over it?

Yep, took two rounds:
-1st round major chords and lead over it
-2nd round minor chords and lead over that

I preferred the sound of round 2.

I had some great ideas, but they did not convey to my fingers.:rolleyes:

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Excellent, Captain! Cool riffs, Paleo! Great stuff, both of you.
I'm heading to the recording room to try and get something done. Been raining, thunder and lightning and I started this post almost an hour ago when the power went out...
RECORDING. Looking for shards of the older recording.

OK. Back without a power flicker this time... In from 2:05 through 3:07.
Still playing the Project Beater Strat with a Robben Ford preset on my Eleven Rack, just because it sounds so different.

Fries

Last edited:

JohnF

Blues Junior
Yep. I thought I was the only one who knows such trivia. Years ago at a bar that was the final question of a trivia contest. I had the answer but then I had to explain how Walter. You win Papa. It's great to be an old fart sometimes.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Bigjoeb, standards? We don't need no steekin' standards! Your contribution is greatly appreciated. This place is here to have fun. You sounded just fine. If you had fun, then it's a success!.

bd, very nice latin flavor you picked up there. It's tracks like this that keep me coming back, listening to everyone else's takes. It's also a great place to steal licks!