Xtra slow in A

Chuck

Moderator (One of the Men in Black!)
Staff member
Nice mix Chuck. What program do you use ?

John, I just use Audacity but I pan the individual tracks a little left or right of center and go through noise reduction on each individual track and align the track amplification.

The trick is to put it on a CD and listen to the composition on a couple different systems like MP3 Player, my PA system, and car stereo and then go back a remix the tracks based upon what you've heard.

JohnF

Blues Junior
I use Audacity for recording but I can't seem to use the editting plugins. I downloaded them but I can't access them. As a result I send the raw sound I can't tweak it. Thanks for the mixing effort. It really finishes the jams.

BBOP

Blues Newbie
to koool to come home and listen to this first!! ray set the pace and chuck & bx did some nice colouring in there with fills and it almost sounded like john fed off rays beginning to make a nice sound all the way around!! very good job guys!! came out better than expected!! great mix too chuck/ by the way!!!
weres that damn duck tape?? lol gonna go hunting!!! hehe shhh??? be vewy vewy quiet!! ;D
rog [smiley=beer.gif]

B

beauxPatrick

So Chuck, you are now our official mixer... how do you feel about the job...?

bx

You need the experience...

Chuck

Moderator (One of the Men in Black!)
Staff member
So Chuck, you are now our official mixer... how do you feel about the job...?

bx

You need the experience...

I don't mind helping out on the things I'm involved with. Too much on my plate to do them all.