Whats Next

Discussion in 'BGU Questions' started by SteveCoblentz, Jul 28, 2020.

1. SteveCoblentz

SteveCoblentz Blues Newbie

I've got a question... I'm a beginner finishing up BBG. Just received a Golden Ticket my question is what should be my next move(Course)

2. sdbrit68

sdbrit68 Student Of The Blues

wow, that really depends on what your plan is......................since it is a Golden ticket I would recomend grabbing a big course

BGU 2.0
    ABGU
    CRGU

if you are only electric blues oriented, then BGU 2.0, if you want to step a little more to 70's rock n roll then CRGU, if you only play acoustic, ABGU. Personally I am in a 70's and 80's music mode right now, but you gotta do what your heart tells you, there is no wrong answer

SteveCoblentz, jmin and steve o like this.
  3. jmin

jmin San Francisco, CA

Golden tickets must be used wisely, frethopper. I assume you are an AAP member (great move) and have just received your first?
    Make a plan...not just for the next course, but for the next n number of courses. Know how many and when you will receive your tickets. They’re incredibly valuable - especially if you don’t have all of the courses yet. Use them early, and often! I’d definitely put BGU 2.0 and ABGU on my list...they’re great courses! (...And one of my personal favorites - “5 Easy Blues Solos.”) so many choices, so little much time!

SteveCoblentz likes this.