Went back to an old Moto Jam

JPsuff

Blackstar Artist
Sounds fine to me, Mike.
A little tentative perhaps, but more than adequate for the tune.

Marv

I play 'err' guitar.
Now I know why you have stayed away from the VJR, Mike. Don't wanna make us all sound bad.

Sorry it took awhile to repost... had to get all my stuff out of the RV and set up, then I realized that it's been so long, I had no thoughts on what to play.

Tried a couple things; hammer-on/pull-offs only on my second 12 bars and raking on my 3rd.

In from 1:53-3:42.

My Weary Fingers

P.S. Mike, next time you post, change the "www." in the Dropbox link to "dl." It makes it easier for the next player to download.

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
Well, I decided to "JUST PLAY FOR GOODNESS SAKE!".
With something is better than nothing in mind...
I took the first 36 bars of My Weary Eyes - G - 80 BPM

From seeing you perform in Glen Falls, I knew you would be perfectly fine down here and you did not disappoint. Loved your tone and phrasing. Nice job and hopefully we will get to hear many more of your takes on these VJR tracks.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Mike,
Thanks for stepping in.
Glad you didn't over think this.
Nice!
(y)

Marv,
Good as ever!
Tasty and played with feeling!
(y)

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Mike - Sounded like you'd been doing this for sometime.:)(y) Hopefully you'll make more appearances down here now.:)

Marv - Loving that tone and playing.(y)

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
I'll try to remember, but as you found out on Friday, I don't even know what time of day it is most days.
Hehehe... I had the date wrong on all three birthdays today. I'm surprised nobody called me on it before I fixed it.