We Have A New Mod!

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Congrats Papa. With your new duties will you still have time to muck out the barn?

Oh yeah. One simply must get their priorities in order.
What I should be doing is working on the BGU Labs challenge, which I did intermittently today.

twbuff

The hurrier I go, the behinder I get!
Welcome to the new world of oversight/compliance!! Always good to get a perp to be in charge - they know the inns and outs of the process!! Congratulation on the "promotion"!!

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Welcome to the new world of oversight/compliance!! Always good to get a perp to be in charge - they know the inns and outs of the process!! Congratulation on the "promotion"!!

Thanks!
Compliance... now that's not a word I expected to come up in this thread.
I did expect "perp!"
Not sure if it's a promotion or just a way to keep me in compliance.

SHarpo

Blues Newbie
WOW Lloyd I must have missed this post..... congratulations.....I think your going to make a great moderator. I might have to come up with an inspired new avatar that makes a statement.

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
Lloyd, you will do well my friend. If anyone can keep us honest, and in line, it is you. But if we follow you, we could all be in big trouble! ;)

Tom

Olivia

the lady sings the blues
Congratulations on your "promotion" Lloyd (y)

Noticed the "staff" red thingy when it first came up...
but when you changed your picture I thought I was having hallucinations :ROFLMAO:
I recognised the name "paparaptor" but didn't recognise "the man".... thought I was going bonkers (!)

Incredible what a little "attire" can do... hey!!!
gonna have to wear a suit myself tomorrow night :eek:
or I'd have to get an elegant fancy-dancy evening dress (even worse) no chance!

All the best... hope the job pays well (!!!) and you still have time to play guitar :D
Olivia

Olivia

the lady sings the blues
Oh... and that tux reminded me of a tune I hadn't thought of in ages...
"tuxedo junction"

he's not even wearing his tux "elegantly" :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
maybe the bow tie was affecting his drawing "big" breaths in to sing or blow that sax ???
ha!

Olivia

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Hey Now!
This is big news.:Beer:
Of course I'm behind on this like most stuff so, please except my belated congrats.
I thought that tux had some meaning.
Hope you don't expect us all to dress up now.
Moto