Wayne's 6 Player Sequencial Jam

B

beauxPatrick

Hey my fingers aren't moving too fast today on my left hand.... but my right hand is OK.... here is a track with the rhythm section....

http://www.4shared.com/audio/Sufd2Rf1/travlin-man_w_rthm.html

Hope I didn't mess anything up...

bx

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I'm on Firefox 4.0 and I seem to remember trying to find a MP plug in, but not finding one.

wgabree

Blues Newbie
Weird wild stuff - don't know why it's causing an issue.  Just an mp3 file being played with flash player....  :-/

Schnook

Blues Newbie
IMPORTANT MESSAGE

My sister has been hospitalized with end stage liver failure and I am out of town for a few days... sorry, I can not participate while I am gone. I will be back on as soon as I can...

bx
Prayers for you and yours - take as much time as you need Beaux

+1

B

beauxPatrick

Thanks Schnook... She is out of coma but very grave situation.... Prayers to my mom... she just lost her husband last year... you know...

bx

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Weird wild stuff - don't know why it's causing an issue.  Just an mp3 file being played with flash player....  :-/
Well, It looks like it was the Windows Media Player plugin. For some reason when I told Firefox to install what it needed, it couldn't find the right plug in. I was messing around with an online radio station today and it said I needed a plug in too. this time I told Firefox to let me manually find it and I found the WMP plugin at Microsoft. Everything works now.

wgabree

Blues Newbie
Well, It looks like it was the Windows Media Player plugin. For some reason when I told Firefox to install what it needed, it couldn't find the right plug in. I was messing around with an online radio station today and it said I needed a plug in too. this time I told Firefox to let me manually find it and I found the WMP plugin at Microsoft. Everything works now.
Cool!   :cool: