Wayne's 6 Player Sequencial Jam

wgabree

Blues Newbie
http://www.4shared.com/audio/MIbPkBfQ/01_waynes_backtrack_with_4th.html
hope i did this right and sorry 4 jumping outta spot but jus tryin to keep it going for ya!!
[smiley=beer.gif]

Cool - if you guys aren't having trouble with 4shared, than just ignore my grumplings about it ;-)

So that leaves Gary & Mpaq - if you both want the last spot, flip a coin.  Otherwise whoever wants to jump in next is fine with me  :cool:

Jon3b

Blues Newbie
  Grumble on Wayne, 4Shared deserves it. Nice cut Rog!
[smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif]

What ya think, still sound like Roxy Music?  ;D

wgabree

Blues Newbie

Good ones Jon & Rog!  It's coming along nicely.  And I haven't listened to enough Roxy Music to say yay or nay on that Jon ;-)

(thx for the log out and back in trick to reset the time - worked like a charm!)

mpaq

Canfield, Ontario, Canada
having trouble with my internet connection...Gary you go ahead and I'll grab the last spot tomorrow night....

B

beauxPatrick

It has taken over 5 minutes to download this file and it still won't play.... I suggest that we return to the MP3 format... at least we could listen and download.

BTW... I am back at home and ready to jam.

My sister is pronounced "Terminal" with less than 3 months. Our family is saddened but being she is an alcoholic this has been expected for some time.

She was a vagabond, no place to live, no money, and no one in her life to care for her. It is a sad story.

She will remain under care until she passes. She will (would) be 54 on May 10th.

bx

B

beauxPatrick

I just was able to listen... was it cut short for a reason.... seems to me a 12 bar section was missing at the end.

bx

wgabree

Blues Newbie
I am confused, is there a spot left on this one???
George

Well, there are two more spots to record  - Gary & Mpaq.  They can choose to bow out and let you take their spot.

(I kept track of the players and order up at the top of the post - we've completed 4 choruses)

:cool:

georgeK

Blues Newbie
I am confused, is there a spot left on this one???
George

Well, there are two more spots to record  - Gary & Mpaq.  They can choose to bow out and let you take their spot.

(I kept track of the players and order up at the top of the post - we've completed 4 choruses)

:cool:
NO No, I didn't know if someone was not able to complete theirs because of the trouble some are having with the wav file on 4shared.
George

BBOP

Blues Newbie

i can tell you were frustrated jon and its paying off for you thou!! your technique sounds faster but under control and first thought on sound i would say your headed toward a john lee hooker feel and sound now!! :cool:
thats not a bad thing either by the way!!! hes way up there in my books!!  ;)
roxy music just got left!?...well??..naked!!! haha ;D
good job guys
rog [smiley=beer.gif]

Jon3b

Blues Newbie
[smiley=beer.gif] Thanks Rog! I'll take that all as compliment. Just got a V-Pick ... well borrowed. I don't want to give it back! Just put in my order.

gpower

Blues Junior
Sorry Wayne! Got tied up with work the last couple of days. Setting up my gear this afternoon and, if jam spots are open, will do some stuff.

gpower

Blues Junior
[smiley=beer.gif] Thanks Rog! I'll take that all as compliment. Just got a V-Pick ... well borrowed. I don't want to give it back! Just put in my order.

Did you get the starter set? It's on sale this month.

wgabree

Blues Newbie
Sorry Wayne! Got tied up with work the last couple of days. Setting up my gear this afternoon and, if jam spots are open, will do some stuff.

No worries - after you, Mpaq will bring it home!  :cool:

Jon3b

Blues Newbie

Did you get the starter set? It's on sale this month.

Nah, got 2 - 2.75mm in pearl, one Screamer and the other Medium Pointed. The one I borrowed is Med pointed Clear. Told 'Hottie' she's buyin one of those Gift cases for me on the next occasion.  ;)