waiting on more sws info

SunnyOne

Blues Newbie
last thing i did before i hit hay. oh lordie, the hay is just what i need right about n o w...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

G

Garymcm

Ordered Mine today as well.
the way mail works here, it should be here by Xmas,

Cant wait
have a good weekend, off for a beer.

cheers
Gary

P

propanemike

Not bad,two day's from ordering to sitting in my mail box
now if my work day would go as fast i could be at home tr'ng it out but this day is draaaaaaaaggggggginnnggggggg   

stratogeezer

Blues Newbie
Not bad,two day's from ordering to sitting in my mail box
now if my work day would go as fast i could be at home tr'ng it out but this day is draaaaaaaaggggggginnnggggggg   
It arrived quickly for me too. I ordered it a few days ago and it arrived today.
So now I have BBG, BGU, SWS, Learn and Master Guitar, Blues You Can Use, Pentatonic Power, the free 12 Week Guitar Course and the Fingerstyle Blues Guitar book.
Enough learning material for the next 5 years easy.
I should be a pretty decent player by then.

J

jhagan421

The wait is worth it. I opened my copy a couple of days ago. I read through much of the book. I am very excited as this course has you learn all the bends, hammer ons and so forth. As well you learn [glow=yellow,2,300]a way to learn every note on the fret board[/glow]. As always Griffs teaching style is easy to learn from. I like how he carries the idea of learning something then building on what you learn. :)

I looked at this lesson and thought that is so NOT griff to have boring excercises!!  then I tried it and I found that I already knew all but one for both C and G already - I guess BBG works better than I thought (it's tha same concept he uses for beginning Barre chords) - bet Its not as easy to do if you have to think about more than one note :)