waiting on more sws info

Cyberthrasher_706

Blues Newbie
Keep an eye on the announcements section, as well as your email if you've signed up for notifications. Griff will be posting/emailing the second they're ready.

I

IrishRover

Griff posted on one of the recent threads that he thought there would be more copies coming May 5th (tomorrow) so you should be getting something soon.  Not to rub it in but from personal experience it's well worth the wait. [smiley=beer.gif]

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
It looks like one more day, I'm sorry. Apparently a machine went down at the duplicator and the jobs are all pushed back by a day. I'm keeping fingers crossed for Thursday or Friday at the latest.

Griff

Steve_M

Blues Newbie
Missed it too :eek:
Now the question is .......do I have to sleep beside the computer for the next couple of nights so I dont miss the next release ;D

Cheers

Steve

B

b0b_b4rk3r

Not to rub it in guys....but mine turned up today..... ;)

Just gotta use a bit of restraint and finish what I'm working on at the moment.....well, maybe just a little peek.....just to see what's under the hood..... ;)

Bob

M

MandyC

So close to the end of BBG but it's here. Think maybe I should concentrate on my barre chords.
or maybe not.............

DesmoDog

Desmo was my dog. RIP big guy
I'm doing both. I like it better with a couple things to work on, it keeps me interested longer.

luckylarry

Student Of The Blues
The wait is worth it. I opened my copy a couple of days ago. I read through much of the book. I am very excited as this course has you learn all the bends, hammer ons and so forth. As well you learn a way to learn every note on the fret board. As always Griffs teaching style is easy to learn from. I like how he carries the idea of learning something then building on what you learn. :)

Griff

Staff member
I mentioned this in the announcements thread as well, but unfortunately it looks like it's going to be Monday before I see more copies. I'm really sorry for the delay. I'll let you know just as soon as I hear, and I got more made this time so there shouldn't be the danger of selling out quite so fast.

Griff

Marty_Good

Blues Newbie
Have been checking e-mail and the forum all day haven't seen anything yet. This is worse than waiting for Christmas morning to arrive.

Spencer

Blues Newbie
haha, I've been doing that since Thursday. I know we'll get an email ASAP, but I just keep refreshing the sales page thinking maybe they just now became available.

Griff

Staff member
They are in! I have the web page up and will be sending out an email as soon as I get back from taking the kids to school.

Griff