Vol 2 backing trax?

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Maybe I'm not seeing them, but... are they available?

I see them on the first page. Maybe you are AAP and haven't purchased that course? If you you will have online/streaming access to them but not download. You'd have to wait till you earn a Golden Ticket then use it to "buy" the course.

2020-09-16_14-53-05.png

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
If you bought the course you can download the All Audio (ZIP) as shown above and you also have streaming access to the audio files in the player just below that. This audio "player" will appear on the intro page for every course.

If you are an AAP member you will only see the player on the intro page for each course that you don't "own".

Box 2.jpg

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Are you looking for the backing tracks to "Blues Gig In A Box vol 2" or the backing track set "Ultimate Blues Jams vol 2"? o_O

@MikeS and I are talking about "Blues Gig In A Box vol 2".

@Silicon Valley Tom is talking about "Ultimate Blues Jams vol 2".

All of Griff's backing track "CDs" are available in the catalog, the very last section before FAQ.

You can also click on "Jam Tracks" in the black "banner" near the top.

Last edited:

EddieLee

Blues Newbie
Are you looking for the backing tracks to "Blues Gig In A Box vol 2" or the backing track set "Ultimate Blues Jams vol 2"? o_O

@MikeS and I are talking about "Blues Gig In A Box vol 2".

@Silicon Valley Tom is talking about "Ultimate Blues Jams vol 2".

All of Griff's backing track "CDs" are available in the catalog, the very last section before FAQ.

You can also click on "Jam Tracks" in the black "banner" near the top.
BGIAB Vol 2... is what I'm on about... I am AAP, so, I'll have to use my next Golden Ticket to get this course & then, the jam tracks!