TrueFire - Your Private 60-Minute Shopping Spree!

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
IMHO Today's country is kind of like yesterdays rock! Maybe you [and I] will enjoy it. Did you watch Rick Vito... great slide guy was live with TF today.
I did not watch Rick Vito. I had Guitar Gathering Live Lesson from 7 - 8 and then Corey from 8 - 9. I figured 2 hours was enough (when I should have been practicing.!)
We saw Rick Vito at a concert here a few years ago. Great show.

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
I did not watch Rick Vito. I had Guitar Gathering Live Lesson from 7 - 8 and then Corey from 8 - 9. I figured 2 hours was enough (when I should have been practicing.!)
We saw Rick Vito at a concert here a few years ago. Great show.

I was home and able to watch both events... a very unusual occurrence. I enjoyed each event... a not unusual occurrence!

What is Guitar Gathering Live...?

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
What is Guitar Gathering Live...?

Chris, Steve Krenz was the instructor on the Gibson's Learn and Master Guitar course. He has started his own project, Guitar Gathering. And he holds a weekly Live Lesson on Tuesday nights. Steve's a good guy and I've taken a couple SKYPE lessons from him and flew to Chicago to meet up with him once for a face to face lesson. As you would expect from the Gibson course he is more of a beginning learner instructor (than a blues type). He seems to be a fairly well known session guy in Nashville. I'm a mod over at his forum.

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
Chris, Steve Krenz was the instructor on the Gibson's Learn and Master Guitar course. He has started his own project, Guitar Gathering. And he holds a weekly Live Lesson on Tuesday nights. Steve's a good guy and I've taken a couple SKYPE lessons from him and flew to Chicago to meet up with him once for a face to face lesson. As you would expect from the Gibson course he is more of a beginning learner instructor (than a blues type). He seems to be a fairly well known session guy in Nashville. I'm a mod over at his forum.

WOW! You are a very busy man! Very cool. I took a quick glimpse of the site and see a cool fingerstyle camp coming up with Phil Keaggy, John Knowles... though it looks like it is sold out.

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Finally bit the bullet and picked the Larry Carlton 335 Blues course that I've had my eye on for like a year. Also, since several had mentioned Corey Congalanio or whatever his name is, I picked up one of his courses. Figured, at $10 for that one the jam tracks would probably be work the price if nothing else.