Trouble

BigMike

Blues Oldie
Conscious of the fact I have contributed very little to this or any other thread in this forum for while, can't believe how busy I have been since I retired! I have decided to add this little slow blues thing I am currently working on(among many others!). Lyrics are typical blues, guitar licks borrowed (or is that stolen :sick:) from many sources including this one. But then again, are there any blues licks around that have never been played before? Hope you like it, still needs some polishing before it hits the road.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k2c8b3pqa1dwela/Trouble.wav?dl=0

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Good job Mike----Nice to hear mother nature put out those fires---I don't think there was a whole lot man power could do from we got on TV over here. Later

Elwood

Blues
Good one Mike!!! :thumbup:
Hope you like it,
:D Yup:D
The guitar (s) response to the vocal lines flows and the guitars (how many?) come and go nicely. It sounded like the product of prudent inspiration, certainly not plagiarism. Nice groove and lines :cool: but no-one should own them.
Like BCB said, glad you are OK. At least you are able to play and post. Thankful for that much anyway!(y)
I sure agree that retirement is busy, and I'm not getting faster.
Still hoping, when time allows, to hear some Maton.:Beer:

BigMike

Blues Oldie
Thanks guys, inspirational as always. I think we got off reasonably easy as regards the bush fires, they did not quite get to us and although the smoke has ruined my grape harvest for this year, well, some people have lost all they have and in some cases their lives so nothing for me to do but be thankful that me and mine came out of it ok.
For the guitar tracks as I recall( I really should keep notes!) I was making full use of the Helix I had just bought so I think there is four guitar tracks on there. I think the solos were through a Friedman patch using my LP.