Time - Pink Floyd Cover

JffKnt

Blues Newbie
This is one I recorded, but my vocals sucked (because I can't sing???). So I was able to find a vocalist for this one.

I did play the instruments including bass, and all the guitars. I think the leads I played was during a time I was doing Solo Without Scales. The leads are in the 2nd half or last 3rd of the song. Nothing to write home about. Just noodling around mostly because I don't know how to do much of anything else. I programmed the drums.

I have never met the singer, Bryan. I put an ad on Craigslist under musicians seeking a vocalist. Bryan answered my email saying he could do vocals. I emailed Bryan my mix of the instrumental tracks of TIME. He did all his own vocal tracks. He mixed all his vocals into one track and emailed that back to me, so there wasn't much for me to do with them in the DAW except add them to my instrumental tracks. Adjust volume. Maybe compression and EQ, I can't remember. Even so, I think it sounds good enough to share.

Here's a link

https://soundcloud.com/jeff-kent-895100572/time-pink-floyd-cover-1

Last edited:

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Great effort Jeff. Some nice tones and guitar work in there, although I think a song of that stature requires a stronger vocal.

Give it a go yourself!!!! You've nothing to loose. Do what I do. Endless takes until you get something close.;):D

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
I like your guitar parts.:thumbup:
Sounds very good.

I'm with Davy on the vocal evaluation.
As the song progressed I like the vocal multi tracks.

You done good:Beer: