The 13th

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
Yep, I made it all the way to yesterday this year without buying another guitar.......but I walked into GC and there it was, staring at me, begging to come home with me

A Ibanez 670qm in sapphire blue, releaseable in two weeks. This one was the replacement for the one that got destroyed, so its a year newer, but exact same pick ups I like, same floating floyd rose style, same neck

And its shiny............................so now I am done buying guitars forever

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues

Unless something is such a kick ass deal I cant walk away...............the reality, I have 43 guitars. Some are for playing, some are for looking at.
Without getting into real real expensive, there isnt anything out there I could think of wanting, and I have three I love to play all the time, so I wouldnt get anything else out of another

Unless, anyone sees a piece of garbage sunburst 80's Sears Global 2 pu electric, I had one as a kid and want to replace it

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
Congrats 13 whole days!!! ;-) Congrats on the new guitar too! Hopefully it will be a perfect replacement for you! Lucky find.

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
Wow! You actually know how many you have? I stopped counting.
Of course, it could be worse(?)!
if I had the cash, and a big enough house........over the years, sometimes GC will have something used at a stupid price, and I happen to see it, and well, one thing leads to another, and now I have three epi 12 string acoustics

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
Congrats 13 whole days!!! ;-) Congrats on the new guitar too! Hopefully it will be a perfect replacement for you! Lucky find.

I thought I showed a ton of restraint .......lol

in my defense, the only three brand new guitars I have is the Dean Gauntlet MAB4 Snake, the Ibanez Jem jr, and the Takamine 12 string acoustic electric something

Everything else was used, i have a 35% rule, unless it is 35% less than a brand new one, I dont buy

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
I think I have 17, including the bass. Clearly I've been slacking. I'll have to work on that.

If we’re counting, I just took inventory. Of actual, playable guitars (not parts or ones that are in pieces awaiting some future project) I have seven guitars plus three bass guitars. For amps I have four plus two mini heads and two loose cabs (so I guess technically that makes six amps).

I probably have enough pieces parts to make two more full guitars if I knuckled down and assembled them.