Sweet Home Chicago Style in E

MarcV

Blues Junior
Hi all,
Want to contribute to these virtual jams. I tend to play a lot through headphones so as not to disturb family members+;)
I have amp that I can run my IPAD through and headphone output. Any advice on recording back to IPAD over downloaded .mp3 soundtrack playing.
I did listen in off and on to Griff's livestreaming talk last night but I do not think this was covered

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
Hi all,
Want to contribute to these virtual jams. I tend to play a lot through headphones so as not to disturb family members+;)
I have amp that I can run my IPAD through and headphone output. Any advice on recording back to IPAD over downloaded .mp3 soundtrack playing.
I did listen in off and on to Griff's livestreaming talk last night but I do not think this was covered
I still have a few amp sim / DAW / recording apps on my iPad but have not used them for several years since I only use Reaper on my pc now. Cubasis, Auria, GarageBand, Jamup Pro to name some of them. You should be able to search YouTube or the App Store for iPad daw or recording apps. If I remember correctly I also had to download the Audiobus app to get everything to work together. Sorry I can’t give you a more specific answer. There are probably a lot of other newer apps that I am not aware of also.

MikeC

Blues Newbie
Nice job Mike. Too many notes? I don’t think so. I’ve heard a lot worse...when I listen to my solos:whistle:.
Hoping I get to used to releasing my playing so I can calm the hell down. Feel like it's racing right by me and I need to catch up all the time. And my tone ssssuuuuucks. We'll get there, thanks!

MarcV

Blues Junior
I still have a few amp sim / DAW / recording apps on my iPad but have not used them for several years since I only use Reaper on my pc now. Cubasis, Auria, GarageBand, Jamup Pro to name some of them. You should be able to search YouTube or the App Store for iPad daw or recording apps. If I remember correctly I also had to download the Audiobus app to get everything to work together. Sorry I can’t give you a more specific answer. There are probably a lot of other newer apps that I am not aware of also.

Thanks for the input. Not all committed to doing this on my IPAD. I can go PC as well. Basically the sound coming out of my amp would be the backing track along with me playing. The amp output is the standard 3.5mm headphone jack. If I just ran that line into PC microphone input running this Reaper or something equivalent software to record, do you think that would work?