Super Easy Songs

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
Find as many unique versions as you can, then look it up on YouTube and then play along with the original and you can usually sort it out.

Were's the Best place to get these chords & lyrics...??

D

don_f

@bwdavis, would that be "down by the river" by Albert Hammond? I'd love to be able to play that one.

P

pdj1

Hi Everyone
I have found a Beginners Song Book from Justingutiar.com web site. It's called Justinguitar.com Beginners song book and I ordered it off the web site. It has 100 classic songs arranged for beginner guitarists, with performance tips. It helps with strumming patterns, tips for the use of the capo and other very helpful info. It cost me $28 AUS this included postage. Its an English publication and I have enjoyed the first few songs I've attempted already. I recommend it as an additional supplement to the BBGU.

Annie

On my way
If you have an Ipad there is an app called Tab Finder. It has a good collection of Tab, some lyrics, scales, chords and Bass lines too. I think it was pretty cheap in Itunes. If I remember right only a dollar or two. You can get a pro version as well, but so far I am really happy with the one I purchased.