Still anudder shuffle in A

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
I see what's going on here...... [smiley=wink.gif]
RR is tagging on to a shooting star [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]....he's no dummy. [smiley=smiley.gif]

cowboy

Blues, Booze & BBQ
finally back home and figured I might as well take 24...later.

cowboy

https://db.tt/IZOmmwgd

LP -> RP500 (57 Tweed w/a bit of verb)

s/b Annuder Shuffle A XX...XOOOOO

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Super-duper, Cowboy!
Now you just gotta sing a verse!
Or stay after school and write on the board 100 times
"I will sing when everybody else is singing!".
;D  :eek: ::) :-/

Annie

On my way
Really nice Cowboy. RR, you are just watching out for me. I like teamwork and all the help I can get. Also I never mind listening to your guitar work.

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Really nice Cowboy. RR, you are just watching out for me. I like teamwork and all the help I can get. Also I never mind listening to your guitar work.
Naw, Annie, it's just that sometimes I just can't be left unattended.   ::)

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Nice Cowboy,
That opening riff was like chew'n a good chunk of meat off a steak bone. :cool:
What you play'n there?
Please don't say a mustang...RR and now Annie will be in pigs heaven if you do. :D

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Hey, CaptainM, my sweet lil' ol' Mustang dishes out all the meat and T-bones I'm ever gonna need. 
It keeps me happier than a little piggy in a nice warm mud puddle. 
:)

cowboy

Blues, Booze & BBQ
Nice Cowboy,
That opening riff was like chew'n a good chunk of meat off a steak bone. :cool:
What you play'n there?
Please don't say a mustang...RR and now Annie will be in pigs heaven if you do. :D

Thanks for the compliment  and No Mustang.... ;)...ir actually was my Gibby LP into the Digitech RP500 w/ 57' Tweed setting...(reverb switch was on but I think it was a bit low)...I'm not a fan of modeling amps...but I do have two old Tech 21's (TM60 & TM30)...I am looking into the profiling amp thing but with the tube amps I've already got, i can't at this time justify the cost/need.

If it wasn't for the volume (wife.. ::)(, I'd mic one of the amps and use my pedal board....however the RP500 is the easiest and "safest" way to go...later.

cowboy

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
[glow=yellow,2,300]"If it wasn't for the volume (wife.. Roll Eyes(, I'd mic one of the amps and use my pedal board....however the RP500 is the easiest and "safest" way to go...later.

cowboy "
[/glow]

I hear you on that...I always mic my tubes and volume has been a problem.
I invested in a high end attenuator.
Everyone is happy at the house now. :)

cowboy

Blues, Booze & BBQ
my wife's sewing room is next to my music room...enough said... ;)...not even sure an attenuater would be enough...later.

cowboy

JohnF

Blues Junior
You guys have taken this to a new level. Vocals now and sounding real good. I think Cowboy did the last post. I'm going to add a 24.

JohnF

Blues Junior
Here's my part. There's still 24. RR sounds like it could finish with some vocals to really end it. This is really a cool jam.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bkk2nkhwav8rr7r/Annuder%20Shuffle%20A.mp3?dl=0

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Here's my part. There's still 24. RR sounds like it could finish with some vocals to really end it. This is really a cool jam.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bkk2nkhwav8rr7r/Annuder%20Shuffle%20A.mp3?dl=0
Nice playing John!  So ... fire up your self and do some vocals!  ;)

JohnF

Blues Junior
RR right now I can use the excuse I don't have a voice now. I'm one of those guys who got a flu shot and got a bad case of the flu. I have asthma and the flu hung me up for 3 weeks and I lost my voice. I didn't play guitar for about 2 weeks. Maybe when I get my voice back. I must say you sounded real good.

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
RR right now I can use the excuse I don't have a voice now. I'm one of those guys who got a flu shot and got a bad case of the flu. I have asthma and the flu hung me up for 3 weeks and I lost my voice. I didn't play guitar for about 2 weeks. Maybe when I get my voice back. I must say you sounded real good.
Well, so far, we don't have an example of a frog croaking the blues ... maybe this is a good opportunity?  :)

Annie

On my way
What do ya think guys? Since RR started this maybe he could finish it off with a few more verses and a big finish. I think it would polish it off nicely. I'm not saying I don't like frogs and harpy thingies though.

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Hey!  That's just what it needs!  A frog croaking to the blues played on a harpy thingy!  Personally, my favorite vocalist on this track so far is CaptainMoto!  He's da champ!  I vote for him to do the wrap-up honors!!