CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Hey Hey!
One more great track, Papa.
You need to join in more often.

Paleo,
Some tasty stuff there(y)

JP,
Just enough jazz and just the right tone.
Sounding good!(y)

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
There ya go TZ!!!! There's your band lineup right there!!!!!(y)(y):)

That was an excellent listen, and testament to just how far you guys have come on. Beautiful tones and playing all round.

Well done everyone.(y)(y)(y)

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
PapaZ,
Nummy tone, nice stuff.(y)

May I suggest.....
If you don't want to kick these off with some Papa, then don't post the entire track, hold back a bit at the end so there's always room for some Papa.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
PapaZ,
Nummy tone, nice stuff.(y)

May I suggest.....
If you don't want to kick these off with some Papa, then don't post the entire track, hold back a bit at the end so there's always room for some Papa.
Thanks!
I don't mind at all when the track fills up before I can get to it. I always have a copy at home I can play along with. It's also pretty cool to listen to where others will take it. Usually I've played along with it before I post it and after hearing someone else's take on it, I head back to the drawing board. I steal a lot of ideas from youse guyz!

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
OK. I got piggy with it and finished it off. I hope no one minds. That's why I try to post a clean track at the beginning. I also stole a couple of ideas from Ted_Zep. Didn't realize it until I played the whole thing back.

Anyhow...
https://fuzzypinkstrap.com/VJR/SexyJazzyGmThing.mp3

Sounding good Papa. If anyone finds something of mine worth stealing, have at it:Beer:. I pretty much just worked my way from box 1 to the house in box 2 to the BB box and a little bit in box 4 and the back down again. I don’t use the BB house very often but am trying to work it into my playing more often. I found that sliding between the little 2 note arpeggios on the top of the “house” patterns seemed to work pretty well with this one.

OG_Blues

Guitar Geezer
I really need to get down here and give a listen more often - you guys are all really doing some nice stuff!!
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::Beer:

BigMike

Blues Oldie
Some good stuff going on here. I will find the time to join in sometime soon but just so damn busy at the moment.