Something in E

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
I've been kind of lax on my guitar playing over the past few weeks so I decided to sit down at the PC and create a backing track. Just a basic 1-4-5 in E. I got lazy and played one 12 bar pass and then copied and pasted it out to about 10 minutes. I recorded a solo over the first 1:09. Please feel free to jump in on this one.

Something in E

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Wow!! I've just gone all fuzzy.:) Between this and the fuzz pedal thread in the gear forum, we really are having a fuzz fest!!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Love it TZ.(y) Great track, and great playing as ever. I'll try to get a crack at it later. (I might even fuzz the Strat up a bit):)

What did you use for drums?

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
I use EZ Drummer 2 as a Reaper plug-in. I need to take some time to learn more about it. I’ve never got much past just picking a loop and adding it to a Reaper track. I tried adding some cymbal crashes using the drum set, but could not get it to record. Guess I’ll have to breakdown and read the tutorials:).

artyman

Fareham UK
It's fast approaching midnight here so I'll have to leave it until next year to add a contribution, although the neighbours may be up I like to keep the noise down in the evenings, but looking forward to experimenting with my Christmas present :)