some Hard Rocking Blues in A

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Cowboy....thanks for some inspiring tracks.

TZ,
Rock'n (y)(y)

Paleo,
That was great! Love that tone.
(y)(y)

MM,
I'm imagining a *big fish hanging over your head:ROFLMAO:
Well done(y)(y)

* others may not get that, but MM could enlighten them.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Arty!! Some distorted artwork in there!!:) Great job. You appear to be enjoying the 'hooliganised' corner of the basement these days!!o_O I hope Hank is okay with that?:whistle:

Shodai

Blues Junior
I have visited the basement many times over the years, but have never contributed. I guess that ends today!

I've taken from 4:12 to 4:55

Please keep in mind that this is my first foray into the VJR, I'm only working through lesson 6 in BGU, and I'm a drummer.

My first contribution to the VJR: Rockin Blues in A

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
I have visited the basement many times over the years, but have never contributed. I guess that ends today!

I've taken from 4:12 to 4:55

Please keep in mind that this is my first foray into the VJR, I'm only working through lesson 6 in BGU, and I'm a drummer.

My first contribution to the VJR: Rockin Blues in A
Welcome to the basement. Sounding good! Make sure you save this first VJR recording, participate regularly and every few months compare your current solos with this one. I guarantee you will amaze yourself as time goes by. Glad to have you along for the ride:Beer:.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Hey Shodai!!! Great to see a new face down here, I hope you stay for a while and have fun.(y) That was a great start.(y) Take TZ's advice on keeping your first recording, and listen to yourself improve over time.:)

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Well,
I discovered my hands don't work so good after a few hours of yard work in the cold.
So, here my messy bit..........ends around 7:08
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/bdrzdn0az9s4uw0/Hard rock.mp3?dl=0

Sounds pretty good for cold, dirty hands!
I've been spending a lot of time getting garden prep and some heavy vegetation removal, so I completely understand. By the time I'm done outside, my fat fingers feel like overcooked bratwurst.