Some Bayou Blues From Moto Tracks

Elwood

Blues
Hey FrankL that was great man! :Beer: Your's and all the others are all great!!! (y)(y)(y) I don't know what got into Paleo's water supply but it is sure working for him (you bro :Beer:)!!!

Another outstanding track Moto, thanks!!!:thumbup:

Here is my 59 seconds worth of notes looking for a nice rest.

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/8hmxxo3obn817sn/louisianalowdown-pr-mv-p-fl-arty,ew-001.mp3?dl=0

Skinny goes quiet at about 8:11.

(I did a quick file replacement to up the bitrate to 256, I remember Papa mentioning this and for some reason I had been messing with mine and had it set to 128, all better.)

Last edited:

Elwood

Blues
That's real nice TZ! (n)I know you like the tones all hot and fuzzy but I'm sayin, for my ears it as a treat to hear how you handle the notes. I get some of the nuances much clearer this way, and they sound real good :thumbup:, in a nuancy :rolleyes: kind of way. What are you playing? Tasty!

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
That's real nice TZ! (n)I know you like the tones all hot and fuzzy but I'm sayin, for my ears it as a treat to hear how you handle the notes. I get some of the nuances much clearer this way, and they sound real good :thumbup:, in a nuancy :rolleyes: kind of way. What are you playing? Tasty!

Thank you. A year or so ago, I would not even entertain playing these semi-clean tones. I think the addition of my Epi 339 and my tele guitars have helped to open the door for me. They tend to lend themselves better to a little cleaner tone, although that 339 will rock out with the best of them! I was playing my kit built tele on this one, once again going through a "blues" patch in Bias FX2. I really need to learn some two note arpeggios to work into my playing, as kind of a bridge between single notes. I can hear in my head what I want to play, but just haven't figured out how to play them yet. I'm sure there are some Griff lessons setting in my bookshelf on this subject (@Paleo ?) but my track record of really digging in and keeping up with any course has been spotty at best:whistle:.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
That's real nice TZ! (n)I know you like the tones all hot and fuzzy but I'm sayin, for my ears it as a treat to hear how you handle the notes. I get some of the nuances much clearer this way, and they sound real good :thumbup:, in a nuancy :rolleyes: kind of way. Tasty!
You know I'm gonna second that emotion.(y)

Last edited:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Elwood,
Just enough of the right stuff.
(y)

TZ,
You slipped right in and made it smooth and sweet, like a fine desert.
(y)

FrankL

Mr. Bites Off More Than I Can Chew
Happy finger dancing = (y)
My old eyes clicked the thumb in the wrong direction.....ooops!

PapaRaptor has some influence around here, he's gonna make that correction for me.
Carry on(y)
No worries. I get the old eyes thing. I have a hard time seeing without my bi-focal reading glasses. It's all good! Thanks and keep the tracks coming!